- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
If you could only add more stars for their rating. We were on the highway when brakes were acting strange. Called triple AAA when we got of the highway. They recommended Beiler's Auto Repair as one of there approved auto repair shops. We pulled in unannounced 2:30 P.M. and left 5:00 P.M. Both front brakes replaced and L.O.F. Thanks to Danny Beiler and his team.
We most definitely would recommend Beiler's Auto. Superior service from 1500 miles away. A car issue was identified, while we were back up north. Through conversations with the Beiler team, our car was towed to their shop, problem identified, fixed and the car was returned to our garage by the owner and the manager. Out standing service and communication.
Fast, fair and friendly! I stopped by Beiler's Auto Repair when I was driving through town in a rush and read their Google reviews. So glad I did, these guys are above amazing and welcoming! I was helped as soon as I walked in and was back on the road within 20 minutes. Ladies, I know sometimes it's a scary task to get your car looked at on your own, but Beiler's is seriously the place to go!!! Super trustworthy and honest! Danny took care of me and my 2007 Lincoln MKX while I got to hang out in the unique and retro waiting area. He was so professional and kind. The attention to detail and customer experience really makes this place stand out. If you are looking for an auto shop in Sarasota, you are in good hands here. Thank you thank you Danny!! 100/100
Work done on time as stated. They never try the addons to boost their biz. I have been taking all of cars there for 20 years and won't take them anywhere else, even for oil changes or replacing a battery. Our 2020 Acura RDX has been there for every service as needed and for a fraction of what the dealer would charge. I have also taken our Nissan 350 Z there, our Nissan Altima and the 2003 GMC Envoy that has 188,000 miles on it. Thanks Danny and crew! Regards,
I was informed prior to any work of the costs to trouble shoot the electrical system including the battery. Later that day I was advised the problem was the battery and its cost of replacement. The personnel were technically very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. I will use them again and highly recommend Beiler's Auto Repair.